View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #23
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
I hope that there would be an easy way to opt-out.
Beside the fact that there are usually others that can answer your questions, if I'm not interested in a thread anymore, then I'm not interested in replying to posts in that thread anymore. Because of this maybe there needs to be a sign when someone unsubscribes to let the other members know that that person chooses to no longer take part in the conversation.
As easy as opting out of thread subscription notifications.

So you wouldn't use it, cool. Others would. Just pointing out that just because someone can't see how they would use a feature doesn't make it a useless feature.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote