View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 08:12 AM   #6
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabardeyn View Post
I'm not sure if this "double deletion" process is normal behavior or a bug.
I'm guessing normal behaviour. You might want to do something with the metadata afterwards, even if all actual books are gone. And if your library is messed-up enough that you find binary dups in what Calibre thinks are different books (and yes, that has happened to me ), you might even have formats left...

A simple 'formats:false' search will find all empty books left by the deletion process.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote