View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 04:32 AM   #76
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fekhner View Post
you guys are really motivated

for the moment, I am not really able to make it work though, on the DR800SG, error message: application cannot be opened, possibly already open etc.

on the DR1000, it does not start

but of course it is late and I might have done something stupid, will try again tomorrow ...

small addition to the instructions: it seems to me that the "share" directory should be removed from the path where the inbox-manager.lua file goes ....

... the attached package does not include any directory except the root container.

You have to copy:
- the 3 .png image files into <SD>/Programs/_lua/share/pixmaps
- inbox-manager.lua into <SD>/Programs/_lua/scripts
- INBOX-Manager.desktop into <SD>/Programs

Ouch, I see, yes, I wrote something wrong, "scripts" dir is in _lua, not it _lua/share. I'll fix the error in the previous message.

if it doesn't work, please run from a terminal and paste the output here:

Code:
# /media/mmcblk0p1/Programs/_lua/scripts/inbox-manager.lua

Regading DR1000, is SD card mount on /media/mmcblk0p1?
Perhaphs you have to change some of the constants defined at the top of the file. Could you run the script from terminal, please?

EDIT: I've forgotten to mention you need to create a "INBOX" folder at the root of the SD. Thanks Mackx for remember it.

Iņigo

Last edited by Iņigo; 01-23-2011 at 04:40 AM.
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote