View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:17 AM   #18
WatchAdam
Enthusiast
WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WatchAdam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm intrigued by the convertibles but haven't found the perfect one yet.

I've got a decent laptop already -- what I really want is basically the equivalent of a netbook -- something portable and mainly good for writing and web browsing on the go. Since I'm a writer and I want to use Scrivener and Final Draft, it has to be a Windows 8, not RT. But I don't want to spend laptop-replacement prices.

Surface Pro looks great but $900 not including the keyboard is a lot. Surface RT is not an option since I can't install Scrivener or Final Draft.
WatchAdam is offline   Reply With Quote