View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 11:11 PM   #7
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
What I would like is an 8 to 9 inch tablet platform to read PDF's for very little money. Seven inches would be absolute minimum. I've tried my 6 inch ereader and it's not suitable.

This is not to be my ereader, and is not for watching YouTube. Playing games of any sort wouldn't interest me at all.

The reason it has to be cheap is twofold.
1) I would be paying for it because I think that I would benefit from using it. The company for which I work has given us Toshiba laptop/tablet computers (weighing about 2.5 pounds) and thinks that that is all we need.
2) Theft and accidental damage are real possibilities. This is not for relaxing at home on a quiet night.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote