View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 05:20 PM   #13
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbw View Post
I like chick lit. So I decided to see how many chick lit books I had given a low rating to. It turns out that I've 39% of chick lit I've read a 1 or 2 star rating. This doesn't mean I don't like books in that genre though.
I dont get this. Sorry, but 40% of the books you read, you dont like/hate? That's a waste of time and sorry to say but it doesn't look like you are choosing well, if you say you like chick lit.
If you like it so much, why are you not enjoying it?
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote