View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #27
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Sorry I do not have a mac.

Dale
Oops, thought you did! Who else out there uses a Mac and could try this out, for purely academic reasons....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Isn't that kind of difficult when I don't have an ETI device? (I know you are sad for me. )

BOb

Hi BOb!

Not really. Any .imp ebooks produced can be viewed with the supplied viewer (if there is one, we don't really have any feedback on this yet) or even posted here .

Screenshots would be nice, then you could uninstall the software. You can check our wiki (eBook Publisher) for a Windows screenshot of the program.

If you would like some help getting started, I'm a request away.....

Thanks!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote