View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 11:58 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I talked to the corporate office in DC and was told that right now any plans to put the paper in a Kindle format have been put on hold for an unspecified amount of time. What that means is anyones guess.

My THEORY, like most papers are having economic issues so I am assuming that is why the plans have been shelved for now, although this was not confirmed by the individuals I spoke to I get the feeling I was not that far off... anyway I wanted to let those of you who were wondering what was happening. ""
Yes, because traditional print media is doing so well they should limit their circulation to the format that is the reason they are loosing circulation.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote