View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 07:28 PM   #12
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory Faccone View Post
I hear you GMW. The skill sets for good novel writing AND good blurb writing may not necessarily overlap.

* Which would you rather eat? "This soup has been tested to be 67% better tasting than the leading brand," or, "Fred's is the darnedest best-tasting beef stew ever made!"
I pick my soups from the picture on the can.

I'm actually fairly happy with the front cover of my book. Even if it was home grown I don't think it looks too amateurish. So maybe I can hope readers will pick it from the cover if not from the blurb.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote