View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
Check Library => Invalid Authors

I ran Check Library because I had books on my NookST that weren't appearing in Calibre. I ended up with a bunch of Extra Titles/Extra Authors that I've just about finished taking care of. However it popped a bunch of Invalid Authors but these files are all metadata opf files. There were some that were listed as conflicted copies, obviously from accidentally having multiple copies of the library open, and I deleted them without worrying but I have no idea what, if anything, I should do with these files.

Invalid authors - metadata.db.tmp - metadata.db.tmp
Invalid authors - metadata.db.tmp-journal - metadata.db.tmp-journal
Invalid authors - metadata.opf - metadata.opf
Invalid authors - metadata2.db - metadata2.db
Invalid authors - metadata_pre_restore.db - metadata_pre_restore.db

Is is normal for Check Library to kick these back as errors or are they files I should get rid of or just ignore them?

Wynde
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote