View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #13
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Apparently they will even integrate Adobe flash into IE 10 on Windows RT. Pressreader and Zinio apps are also available --- this is sounding better and better. Now my only problem is that the Surface looks so different from my Touchpad, even my wife would notice that I have a new device.....

The only thing holding me back right now is the missing stylus support for RT.
I've checked all the apps (not too many yet).
I didn't find PressReader (no use for Germany anyway) nor Zinio (one of my favorite apps, I have more than 15GB of magazines).

Strange enough: I haven't found a "search" option in the store yet. For now, it's usually about 500 apps per category, so you simply can scroll through all of them. But at some stage this won't be possible anymore.
And even now, with only a few hundred apps, I'd prefer searching for my favorites instead of hoping to stumble over them.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote