View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:49 AM   #6
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
I do not understand where people find the time to "acquire" and read pirated books. I cannot even keep up with the legitimately free stuff. Its like a rich relative died and left me a library.
I think they find time to acquire them, but not to read them - it's like shopaholics, they buy and buy and buy and like shopping, not using the stuff. Similarly some people gather in their collections every pirated book they can find on Darknet, and end up never reading any of them.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote