View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #10
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Eh, I'm lazy and contacting people is work.

Besides, combining coupons means that I get 1 bundle full of marginal/no-interest stuff with just 1 book I want for "free", whereas keeping them separate means I get 3 bundles full of marginal/no-interest stuff with a total of 3 books I want subsidized and Baen gets a little money at the same time to help keep them afloat awhile longer, which is how my brain insists on seeing it as a slightly better "deal".

But it's nice that they're willing to do that.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote