View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 05:00 PM   #28
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
...In general I agree - I'm just questioning it in this specific case where the whole premise relies on us not knowing what the final twist reveals. I suspect that will detract from getting fully immersed in Shutter Island.
Well, don't tell me! I've read neither the book nor seem the movie, but the book's on my TBR list. I should add, my TBR soon list; win, lose, or place.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote