Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 10:29 AM   #124
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klein Nijenhuis View Post
We developed cases for Kobo Touch. We decided to design 6 cases with different color combinations, 3 for the white kobo touch and 3 for the black kobo touch. Please take a look and tell me what you think...
I think you might want to review the text describing the case. For instance

Quote:
Cover Features
The protective cover is designed for the Kobo Touch e-reader. When the e-reader is secured in the cover, you are able to turn on and off the e-reader. Furthermore it’s possible to fasten the USB cable and your headphones.
Not sure why I would care about my headphones seeing the Kobo does not support headphones!
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote