View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
My main, not only, reason was because books were overtaking my house and I had no room for more shelves. Also I had started accumulating a fair number of ebook, but disliked reading them on a PC or the phone I had at the time (treo). I still have a couple thousand pbook, but am slowly decreasing that number. I hope to eventually have just a couple shelves of pbooks left since I find I prefer reading electronically.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote