View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #1325
bonaldo2000
Enthusiast
bonaldo2000 can differentiate black from dark navy bluebonaldo2000 can differentiate black from dark navy bluebonaldo2000 can differentiate black from dark navy bluebonaldo2000 can differentiate black from dark navy bluebonaldo2000 can differentiate black from dark navy bluebonaldo2000 can differentiate black from dark navy bluebonaldo2000 can differentiate black from dark navy bluebonaldo2000 can differentiate black from dark navy bluebonaldo2000 can differentiate black from dark navy bluebonaldo2000 can differentiate black from dark navy bluebonaldo2000 can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: prs-505
I finally upgraded to PRS+ a few days ago and am very happy I did so! Great work to everyone involved! I especially like the dictionary, the different settings for page index and the folder view.

I have a few questions, though.

1) It SEEMS to me (I'm quite sure actually) that when I have launched the dictionary from within a book and then return to the book, the right side of the book is SLIGHTLY faded. If I go one page back and then forward again it returns to normal. I am pretty sure that nothing is wrong with my reader or display, as this only happens when I have used the dictionary. I have no idea why this is so, though. Intuitively, it makes no sense. Anyone else experienced it?

2) I have used the dictionary quite a lot since installing PRS+ and have noticed markedly shorter battery life. I guess this is normal? Any stats on how much using the dictionary generally drains the battery compared to normal use?
It has to launch an application every time one enters the dictionary and then search the text, so I guess it drains the battery significantly faster.

All in all I must say this is GREAT work, and I really appreciate the effort. Stuff like this is what makes the net amazing!
bonaldo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote