Thread: Longmire
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 06:14 AM   #45
bucsie
Connoisseur
bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bucsie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I recently discovered this show and I love it. Most of all the location, the whole cowboy thing . I find Harry's lack of contractions annoying but I assume it's the character.

Is the show just based on the books, or is each episode a dramatization of a book? Are there enough books for several seasons?
Also, if you read all the books, does Longmire get to have a thing with the girl deputy?
bucsie is offline   Reply With Quote