Thread: Longmire
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 12:42 PM   #39
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I need to read the books. I've only watched the series and I like it. The acting rises above average to me.

I do wish the each-week crimes were at least sometimes multi-episode arcs, like some of the other plot lines. It bothers me that *every* episode starts-and-wraps up an investigation with a bow on it. I know most crime drama shows do this but it still rubs me the wrong way.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote