Thread: Longmire
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 03:28 PM   #32
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Like the TV series, but really like the books.
Agreed. The books seem to be a little lighter--more humorous at times--than the show. They've made Walt's character a lot darker on TV I think. No less interesting or anything, just darker. They cover some of the same territory, but I've found there's enough differences for me to be able to keep the books separate from the show... and enjoy both for what they have working for them.

The King Ropes hat was a great touch in the latest episode, I thought. Been there, done that, got a hat myself.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote