View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #42
ballfresno
Addict
ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Sage, Aura One, Aura HD, & Touch); reMarkable tablet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozron View Post
So now I have to find a new source for Analog & Asimov's, does anyone subscribe to these at B&N or Sony Reader stores? I refuse to deal with Amazon considering you can only read them on your Kindle and they expire. Looking for someone like FW where you get to keep each issue, and preferably DRM free.
I have just emailed Analog to ask how they intend to support their readers, those that do not have a Nook, a Kindle or an iPad. I will post any response I get but I would encourage others to write as well (to analog@dellmagazines.com).

I would love for Dell Magazines to provide non-DRM ePub subscriptions directly so that we don't have to be at the mercy of the various distributors with their own devices.
ballfresno is offline   Reply With Quote