View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 05:40 AM   #20
mrbanana
Enthusiast
mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrbanana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 505
I think it will be a great movie, especially if McQuarrie is involved. The books are wonderful. Every bit as enjoyable as Donald Westlake's Parker books, another series about a single minded psychopath who doesn't know there's something wrong with him.

I would have preferred to see Liam Neeson in the role, but then I never thought Matthew McConaughey could pull off Mick Haller in the Lincoln Lawyer. So long as Cruise does not grin at the camera he should be fine.

All I want now is for someone to hire Josh Brolin to play Harry Bosch...and Jason Stratham do a decent job in the upcoming Parker movie.
mrbanana is offline   Reply With Quote