View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 01:54 PM   #8
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
That's a nice ideal, but you've obviously never done tech support work. Half the people I support don't know enough to be embarassed when I literally walk in to the office, plug in the piece of gear they unplugged to plug in a fan, and leave.

(Or staplers. On the keyboard. While it's booting.)
Oh my. That sounds like the kind of people I used to talk to on the tech support line for my company's software. The kind of people who would probably really look for the "any" key when the screen would prompt them for it. If it weren't for "minimally exceptional" folks like that, most tech wouldn't be purchased by nearly as many people.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote