View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 06:03 PM   #12
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be so vague. I'm just very upset about this. I got the unit March 11 of this year. I put on the Dec 09 firmware. It was working fine until this new SD card was installed.(I kept it and played with it for a few weeks before sending it to my mom) It has been charged for twelve hours 2 times. I understand it will take a few times to calibrate the battery indicator. What worries me is the 30 minute run time. Then it being so dead it won't even turn on.
I would have her call tech support but she is 83 years old and quite frankly can't handle calling any tech support. If no one here has any suggestions I will have to call tomorrow and then relay directions for her. That is just the way it is with older people.
Could a bad SD card cause this?
Thanks for any help
S
There was a thread a long while back that polled users on size and brand of SD card (trying to pin down battery issues with the first couple of releases). I believe they discovered that a locked keypad was only being ignored if the key was pressed, thus draining the battery if the key had pressure), that was corecte before the Dec release.
Next question: What format of book EPUB, LIT ... ? (the old process of elimination trick )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote