View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
2010 Reading Goals

With 2010 only a few days away, it's time to get ready for a new year! Forget resolutions, what we care about here is what everyone wants to read

I thought this would be a good place for everyone to put their reading goals down, and who knows? Maybe this thread will still be around until the end of the year (although usually with resolutions I give up somewhere in February). So everyone, post your reading goals here and keep us updated on how you are doing! Feel free to edit your post if it takes you a while to come up with what you want or strike out what you've accomplished. I'm hoping to see lots of books on here that will interest me and others. And if you see someone else has a book on their list that you have, support each other and read it together!

Carry on!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote