View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 04:26 AM   #112
mjhudston
All round good egg
mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple Ipad 3rd Generation
Kindle V Ipod Touch

I cant say much about the Kindle, as its only just available here in the UK, and I have not purchased one yet. I have had a Sony PR505 for little over a year now, and I have to admit I still use it more than I do Stanza on my Iphone.

When you travel as much as I do on business (A lot of it alone) those lonely nights in hotel bars can actually be less lonely as other, often lonely travelers, ask you about the reader and then on to what your reading, and then the usual, what you do for a living and (Especially with those of you from the wonderful USA) What do you make!

If Im reading a normal book, or using Stanza on the phone, I tend to get left alone.
mjhudston is offline   Reply With Quote