View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 10:05 PM   #45
ittiandro
Connoisseur
ittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notes

Device: JuliusvonJD
Hi!
Just joining the conversation on this subject, with a problem.
After converting a seemingly PDF Scanned document through k2PDF OPt ( which works very well on my tablet with EZPdf Reader) I have tried to convert it to Epub with Wondershare PDF Editor using the OCR feature, but when I open it in Calibre the document is almost unlegible because the text background is a kind of spotty gray/black background. Also some of the diagrams in the original text are distorted into meaningless symbols. Unlike the native EPUB format, this EPUB conversion does not allow any modification of the font or other. It is a fixed page which looks pretty much like an image.
Can anybody tell me what is wrong and how to achieve full setting control?

Thanks

Ittiandro
ittiandro is offline   Reply With Quote