View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #25
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Nominations have been open since the poll closed about ten hours ago, but in case you guys were waiting for confirmation -

Canada & the U.S.A. has been chosen as the region and the floor is open to nominations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
<...>

It certainly made me feel that the barbarians were at the gates and that I needed to take a stand on behalf of artistic freedom from censorship.
Ditto what caleb72 said - I feel ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
<...>
- I personally think, one can't only praise an idea or discuss endlessly we could do this, we could do that, if the opportunity comes up, one should become active. That was all. It was a proposal and could well have been refused. And I didn't want to make any confusion with the regions. If Lolita doesn't fit this category, okay. Then we would have found a more fitting month.
That all makes sense, and I think your ideas are good. I was just surprised at the quick en masse nature of it all, especially considering the category and guidelines, and personally I was responding to the "full train" that was started and not to any particular person.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote