View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #6
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@MikeL - I did not envisage the pop up would replace the existing warning system

On my netbook I don't see the warning because its under the message box, Its too late once I Submit & Backspace. When I'm in advanced mode on my desktop I don't see it either, unless I run my browser 1920x1200. If a reply is created via Quote of prior post, then the message compose format will be Advanced Mode.

I at least, would be more likely to see the existing warning if it was moved to the top of the message box. And it might be better if it was based on thread creation date rather than latest reply date.

Another alternative would be to somehow automate DoctorOhh's practise of prefixing thread titles with [Old Thread]. Then one would have notice before one even opened the thread

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 01-05-2013 at 05:46 PM. Reason: clarity
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote