View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 02:32 AM   #1
Reaper1242
Reaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animalsReaper1242 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kobo Touch
How to check your reading stats while you read on epubs

So since 2.3.1 we've been able to check reading stats while reading. This is great unless the bulk of your library are sideloaded epub like I do. So this morning I decided to experiment.

First I changed the extension of the epub to .kepub but that didn't work. Then I simply popped a .kepub in before the .epub
Works like a dream.

Now when you view the book on the Kobo it says "Kobo Epub", not just "Epub". Read the book and you can tap the "% read" and see your stats just like on any kepub.

Hope this helps some other people.
Reaper1242 is offline   Reply With Quote