View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #22485
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Four and Twenty years ago
I come into this life,
the son of a woman
And a man who lived in strife.
He was tired of being poor
And he wasn't into selling door to door
And he worked like a devil to be more.

A different kind of poverty now upsets my soul
Night after sleepless night
I walk the floor and I want to know
Why am I so alone?
Where is my woman, can I bring her home?
Have I driven her away?
Is she gone?

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_gl9cnOxcQ )

It seems like yesterday... but yesterday's gone.

Good morning, all. Warmed up a bit to 6° today, so I'm drinking Keemun tea to start my morning, and eating a grilled chicken breast with some rice. Well, half of one. But I used so much Cajun spices when I made it, it's sharp enough to flavor three bowls of rice!

Going looking for banking services today. I need to find a bank who's ATM doesn't charge large fees for international withdrawals. We'll be moving on soon, and I don't want to put too much money into Thai banks. I'd rather leave it in Japan and only take out what I need for a month or two at a time. But between currency conversions fees and ATM fees, there can be some major lose incurred unless I can work out the best way to deal with it.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote