View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #5
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I have looked at quit a number of previews. Sometimes it is nearly nothing. Other times you get a full chapter or more. I suspect that the amount in preview is not at Kobo's discretion but controlled by the publishers.

My solution - If I get nothing from the preview, the book drops in my deired to be read list, replaced by something with which I do get a meaningful preview. I reward the books that give me what I want and punish those that don't.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote