View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 11:57 AM   #1
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
Bad news, good news, and a question

As we were unpacking the car upon arriving at our vacation destination, my Reader fell out of my backpack and ... not pretty. The screen would only show a double vertical line. Nothing else. Wisely, my family stayed away from me that night. The good news is that I was able to order a new Reader and had it delivered overnight (plus, I had my laptop with me so I was able to download my books again).

Question: Is it worth taking the damaged Reader to Sony to repair? Any idea what it will cost or if it is repairable at all?
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote