Thread: Amazon Holland
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #38
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
For all practical purposes they are the ONLY people that could possibly be interested by that info, hence my rejoinders.

Hmm, stop speaking languages that are not the most spoken ? I never thought of that. What a brilliant idea. So I propose we stop speaking all languages except English, French, Spanish and Japanese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Yeah, so we sould stop speaking language if there not "the most spoken in the world" ?

There might be people here here do read Dutch. And weirdly enough, they also are the people who are most likely interested by that info.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote