View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #62
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
I don't think so, since the amount of code I had to write at all is quite limited. In fact, it's probably even less code for an 8bit version (8bit uchar is a C type, 4bit high/low nybbles are not).

Then, there still aren't input features yet... (and those would be very different from a K3 to a Kindle Touch...)

Edit: Just had a short look. It's basically a shorter version of the rfb16ToFramebuffer4 function that's missing. Plus a bit of switching logic in main(). However, I'm not very tempted to implement that myself - I can't test it over here.

Last edited by hawhill; 02-27-2012 at 04:17 PM.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote