View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 06:24 AM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I've been just informally keeping an eye on which activities use the most power on the Fire. Music playback, whether streaming or from the device, hardly seems to touch the battery level. Videos use about what I would expect. Games, however, are the worst culprit for me. I've become addicted to Dabble, but it really sucks the battery down.
Yep Games are battery killers more then anything. Which is good if you trying to run the battery down to charge it. I have seldom got the Fire down to 25%. Angry Birds does not seem to one of those apps that drain much. I charge every 3 days with my Fire.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote