View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 11:50 PM   #14
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Young View Post
I think it does make me read faster, but at the same time it makes me give up on books more often. I have so many loaded onto my kindle that I know it would take for ever to read them.
I think I do read faster and more because I have a reader, but like you said I'm more likely to give up books, especially free Classic books that I would have otherwise payed for.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote