View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 09:52 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACLinn View Post
Hello everyone, I'm new to the MobiRead community, and hope a member 'in the know' can answer my question?

A few more details: as mentioned, I created my e-book Quiz using the MobiPocket creator (and have published it on Amazon Kindle). But now would like to publish it elsewhere and the publisher concerned has asked me to convert it into (and upload it as) a .pdf file (for E-Pub publishing).

And while I have the (very nice) Calibre converter . . . I am not a 'high-tech whizz' and simply don't know how to quickly transform my MobiPocket Quiz file into the necessary (.pdf) format.

PS: I have Windows XP professional - which (sadly) lacks Open Office.org.
very much in advance,

AC Linn.
Why not download Open Office ? You only need the text/Word program .... ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote