View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:51 AM   #2
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Dude! Doesn't China have awesome knockoffs? I saw some cool color readers somewhere on the internet, why limit yourself to sony? And being in China wouldn't it be better to get a Kindle to get over the great firewall of china?

And Sony just released new models with pearl screen a few months ago so don't worry. On top of that, don't think that Sony will come out with something "revolutionary and magical" with their next models (which I personally expect by end 2011 or 2012) so chill... you can go for the new models. Although I still love my 505.
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote