View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 10:03 PM   #8
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Nord View Post
Sorry to hear from your troubles.

Even if you state: full recharging. Are you sure of this? Using a barrel-tip wall-charger?
(Sorry don't even know if a 700 has a plug socket)
But this sounds to me like a totaly drained battery. Having the screen show the last image before the power is gone.
I'm traveling for the holidays, and my wall charger is at home. But I left it charging for some hours on USB, and eventually it responded enough for the red charging light to come on, and then later to go off. Right now I was thinking I'd let it discharge completely, however long that takes, then try recharging. But I haven't left it on USB overnight, and I suppose I could try that.

I do remember a couple of incidents in which, after a full charge, it suddenly showed a dead battery after no use. They've been isolated incidents, but maybe it's a sign of battery or other hardware failure. Rrr.

If indeed it is a dead battery, then that in itself would be disheartening, as it was used for only a couple of hours (without light) on a full charge.

Hm.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote