Thread: Was I updated?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 03:02 AM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Was I updated?

Sitting on the bus home from work and reading, we entered a bus depot that on the other side of the street has a computer shop. Said shop offers free Wi-Fi, maybe as a promotion, perhaps as device to see what is happening around them. At any rate, I did not have Wi-Fi turned on while reading in the bus, yet suddenly it did a "soft reboot" (The Kindle tree with a progression bar) to my imminent surprise.

I know run version 3.0.1 (525120101)
Have I've been updated? If so, how can Amazon do that when my Wi-Fi is turned off?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote