View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 03:08 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisborg View Post
I still put the number in the title field as well. This makes sure you see them in order when you view books by title in the reader.
Viewing them by title on my reader gave me a mess of 1s followed by a mess of 2s then 3s etc... after a while I gave up on viewing books by title (never comes up any more) and I chose just to use the series. By sorting on the series field in Calibre the series will be in order. Once it is in order send the whole series at once to the reader every book in that series will be in order on the reader under that series.

My fallback though is the fact that (using Calibre) I add a page in the front of each book with the metadata. This page has the series and the number right at the top below the title.

Happy New Year!

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-03-2010 at 03:11 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote