View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 04:29 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
I don't visit MR for a day and you guys sneak in a new jetBook forum Now I don't have to post in the "Other Devices" section. I no longer feel like a red headed stepchild. Many thanks.

So, if I have breaking news about the jetBook, should I post it here, or in the "News" forum? (No news just yet, but I may hear something soon.)

I think it's your call.

Where do you think it would get the most attention?

Breaking news of a very important nature (again, your call), would probably be better placed in the News Forum.

I'm not here to "police" anyone, but to join in on the great discussion and the topics of interest for the jetBook.

Don

P.S.: The only time I normally write as a Moderator is when tempers start to get out of hand or something inappropriate is posted. Keep in mind, also, that I don't "own" this Forum, and that any Moderator who finds interest in the jetBook Forum will drop in. First and foremost, Moderators are LOVERS OF READING, and we roam around on MobileRead Forums like a zit out of control on a teenager's face. Personally, I stay away from Forums that I find unappetizing, uninteresting, or unpleasant to my personality - as I imagine you would, too. And the jetBook does NOT fall under that category!

Have fun!!!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-21-2009 at 04:32 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote