Thread: Kobo issues
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #4
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Isnt Coby an android device? If so you may have to download it from a diferent place then google play. The reason is that google scans your device and if its been traited for certain apps your limited to what it will allow you to download. For example I could not not download the TiVo app for my tablet due to such a limitation even though the program runs fine on my device. I had to go to Amazon to get the app and at one point I manually downloaded the apk app. If you need the apk app for Coby send me a private pm and we can figure out a way for you to obtain it.. at least as far as the current version is, I will not be able to guarantee it will run on your device correctly but I certainly can help you obtain if need be.

regards

Jack

I often use the "Aptoide" market to install apps that Google Play market won't let me install on specific devices like my tablet vs.my phone. The great thing about Aptoide is that it also will have many of the older versions of apps available as well in case you want to use them because of bugs or incompatibility in the newer version of an app. If the problem is that if the most recent version of Kobo app is now judged "incompatible" in the Play Store (for your device) you now can't download it even though it may still be usable (ex: it may now require gps and the tablet doesn't have gps etc.) . Aptoide makes it easier to find apps in these circumstances than searching for random apks on the net.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote