View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 05:19 PM   #23
ah-
Connoisseur
ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
This looks interesting. I'm a MS Windows person (don't laugh too much ) and this might just be the incentive I need to give Linux another go after about 8 years. I'm assuming the Touch is Linux based not FreeBSD?

Thanks
Yes, the Kobo uses Linux. But it's an embedded distribution, so it's in some regards quite different from typical desktop Linux.

Quote:
Tomorrow I'm providing a new version with 'voom's icons as well as a simple firmware version check. In case the firmware gets upgraded the plugin won't start.

What I'm trying now is to hide the complete Menu and replace it with custom shortcut icons for library .....
I tried the version you committed to github today and it looks good to me. I'm eager to see your new version tomorrow.

Also it looks a lot better now with the new icons, just duplicating the settings icon was a bit boring.
ah- is offline   Reply With Quote