View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:13 AM   #8
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutterjohn42 View Post

Wow that teleread review was a very very good review on the Nook.

as far as the weight is concerned, I agree with him 100% on this comment

"I would say that the weight gives it a nice heft, but it is not so heavy as to be uncomfortable in daily use "

It does have that certain nice weight to it, like you are holding something high end but not too heavy. I reminds me of my sansa fuze mp3 player as opposed to my iPod nano 5G, the nano is very light and airy, the fuze felt solid.

he's also spot on about the web browser and I think what gets over looked about the web browser on the nook color is, especially when compared Samsung Galaxy S Tab, is it's ability to automatically show the PC website and not the mobile website and scales it to size fantastic.

I've noticed this goes unmentioned in reviews but with reviews of the Galaxy S tab it's one of the first things mentioned that is the Galaxy Tab brings you to the mobile websites

Another big plus for the nook color.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote