View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 08:36 PM   #8
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by awx View Post
Haesslich, I had tried everything you mentioned except restarting my computer. I had ejected the Reader from the Library/Store, restarted the Library/Store, relogged in but nothing worked.

And the firmware was updated several days ago.

This worked for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haesslich View Post
Also, if you log into the Sony Ebook Store through EBL, have you gone into "My Account" to authorize new devices while the PRS-600 was hooked up, so that you could authorize it? I think the latter part's in the manual on page 38.

http://www.sonystyle.com/wcsstore/So...set-166216.pdf
Given that the second half of my post was the solution Juliette suggested, it doesn't look like you tried everything I posted.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote