View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #28
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Unfortunately, I have to say that the Nook book has the issue as the Kindle version. What I'm doing is following the footnotes with the Nook app on my iPod Touch, so I can refer to them quickly without using bookmarks. This might be a strategy for those with smartphones or tablets, if it's not the device being used as reader. I agree, though, it's inexcusable not to have live footnotes. And in something touted as the revised 2012 version, too!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote