View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #16
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
Signing out from Kobo under settings required me to run through the whole setup process again -- it did this to me twice before I figured out I had no choice. Now I have to stay signed in to a store I don't use to have a workable device?

Last edited by artifact; 10-05-2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: sticking to the bug and leaving comments for the other thread.
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote