View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:43 PM   #7
Dc5e
Dc5e herds cats with both ease and graceDc5e herds cats with both ease and graceDc5e herds cats with both ease and graceDc5e herds cats with both ease and graceDc5e herds cats with both ease and graceDc5e herds cats with both ease and graceDc5e herds cats with both ease and graceDc5e herds cats with both ease and graceDc5e herds cats with both ease and graceDc5e herds cats with both ease and graceDc5e herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehaXor360 View Post
Its hard to find a software that automatically converts the pics for you (if anybody finds one please share)...but idk if its compatible yet no one said anything about it being compatible....plus the device only has like 1.29 gb to use which isn't that much for the comics/manga pictures...i wish they put an external memory card slot....:'(
You can use a batch image processing program (IrfanView, Photoshop, etc) or mangle to process your images first. For the PW, the images should be sized to 758x1024 for best results.

On the PW, it seems like they removed some functionality out of the image viewer such as saving last viewed location (I only had a K3Keyboard before so I can only tell you the differences between these two). To be able to view images, the images have to be placed in subfolders or zips in \images. (On the K3, it was \pictures)

Since the PW can't remember the last read location, I'm putting together a simple program that will build the html, ncx, and opf files for a Panel view comic. You would then use Kindlegen to create the mobi file.
Dc5e is offline   Reply With Quote